Here are five things for your Tuesday morning in Hermosa Beach:
- The Lighthouse Cafe is goin' country Tuesday night as the fabled music venue on Pier Plaza tries to bring back country music night on Tuesdays. Blackburn Country, which covers country favorites, will take the stage at 9 p.m.
- Don't miss the mixer at Baja Sharkeez Tuesday when the Hermosa Beach Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly "Networking at Lunch" beginning at 11:30 a.m. Lunch and tip are included in the $15 member cost and $20 nonmember fee. Cash only. More details here.
- Ragin' Cajun is baaack after celebrating its grand opening in Suzy's Bar & Grill, its new home. The popular eatery is open for lunch and dinner. The joint's name is Suzy's Ragin' Cajun Cafe.
- The third of four summer concerts on the sand in Hermosa Beach takes place Sunday from 5 to 8 p.m. on the south side of the pier. Anuhea with Cas Haley will bring their Hawaiian reggae sounds to concertgoers. Concerts are free. Bring a blanket, towel or chair. Food and beverages available for purchase.
- Make sure you're "Patched In" to get alerts on breaking news as it happens in town this week (and after), make sure you are signed up to get our emails. Click on the 'get the daily newsletter' at the top, right corner of this page. (If you see something that says, "hi, username," then you're already registered. In that case, click on "email settings" under the drop-down tab under your name.)